Coronavirus (COVID-19) UPDATE
Our intention is to continue to trade during this time. Whilst doing so we have (and will) provide the safest possible environment for our customers, staff and all visitors to our storage facility.
The procedures are guided by the recommendations from SA Health. Our staff have been, and will continue to be, briefed on changing circumstances and subsequent policies in order to provide the safest possible environment that we can offer. Our first round of procedures were implemented on Monday March 16th. These changes will be reviewed and further policies implemented as required on a daily basis.
Important points to note:
- Alcohol gel sanitisers and hospital grade disposable wipes are available at the front desk
- All staff showing symptoms have been asked to seek medical advice prior to coming to work
- If you, our customers, are experiencing symptoms please refrain from visiting your storage as to not risk others
- High touch surfaces such as PIN pads, door handles and trolley handles will be sanitised regularly
- We encourage customers to reserve and book for storage via our website. All enquiries and questions can be answered over the phone. Site inspections are still welcome
- Packing supplies can be ordered and paid for online and can be delivered via courier
- Payment via payWave or online is encouraged
- Staff have been informed and will be updated on further recommendations on hygiene policies
These are unprecedented times and we are committed to offering the safest possible environment for you, your families and friends. Your cooperation and understanding is appreciated.
Store UR Stuff
353 Cross Road
Clarence Gardens SA 5039
Ph: 08 8371 0000
Office Opening Hours
Mon to Fri 8:30am – 5pm
Closed Weekends and Public Holidays