Store Ur Stuff Self Storage Terms & Conditions
2. These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time without notice to you. Your continued use of the Website following such amendment of these Terms and Conditions will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as amended.
4. You agree to use the Website only for the purposes that are permitted by these Terms and Conditions and you agree that you will not engage in any activity that may interfere with or disrupt the Website, other users of the Website, or servers and/or networks that host the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
5. You agree that any intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, rights subsisting in graphics, logos, trademarks, distinctive brand features, designs, text, icons, data and images used on this Website are owned by the respective copyright holders and any reproduction or use in any manner is not permitted without EXPRESS WRITTEN consent and may violate copyright laws.
6. Forms available on the Website which are provided for you to complete and return to us may be printed or copied for that purpose only. No other permission to use, copy or retain that or any other copyright material is granted or is to be implied by the availability of such forms on the Website.
Creating an Account and Registered Customers
7. You may create an account with us and use/access the Website as a registered customer.
8. To create an account and use/access the Website as a registered customer, you must provide your full name, email address and nominate a password. You are responsible for maintaining the security of this password.
9. You are responsible for all actions and submissions originating from your account with us and if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account you must notify us immediately.
10. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access rights to any registered customer’s account without notice for any reason including, but not limited to, if you have breached or we suspect that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
11. You agree that we are not responsible for the availability, content, advice, products or services provided by third party websites linked to the Website and you accept all risks associated with third party website use.
12. We do not endorse or recommend any products or services offered, or information or material contained, at any third party website. If you access, use, purchase or otherwise engage with a product or service offered by a third party website, you agree that we are not responsible for any matters which may arise in relation to this and that we will not be liable for any claim made in relation to your access of the third party website and any products or services offered by it.
Prices and Payments
13. All prices on the Website are in Australian dollars and include GST. Prices may not include delivery charges and administration fees. Prices are subject to change without notice.
14. Payments for goods to be delivered must be made in full prior to delivery.
15. We offer a range of options for payment of your account. There may be fees, whether internal and/or external, associated with any of these methods of payment. You must pay any and all such fees. Credit card payments will incur a surcharge.
Storage unit sizes
16. All advertised storage unit sizes are given in square metres. All sizes are approximate; units may be smaller or larger than advertised. Price is not based on cubic metres.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
17. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Website or the information, content, materials or products included in or referred to on the Website or to its availability, functionality or performance, except as otherwise provided under any applicable law.
18. You expressly agree that your use of the Website is at your own risk. You assume total responsibility for your use of the Website and any linked websites.
19. You agree not to hold us liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense arising from or in connection with use of or access to the Website or any linked website. You also agree to indemnify us from any claim, demand, cost and/or expense (including legal fees and costs) arising from or in connection with such use or access.
20. To the maximum extent permitted by Law:
(a) all guarantees, conditions and warranties expressed in or implied by any law, trade, custom, usage or otherwise in respect of transactions between you and us are expressly excluded;
(b) we will have no liability whatsoever or howsoever arising for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever suffered by you in or in connection with any transaction between you and us;
(c) in respect of goods or parts of goods not manufactured by us, the manufacturer’s guarantees and/or warranties (if any) will apply and any liability on our part will not exceed the
(d) in respect of goods and/or services not ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption, any liability on our part is limited to (in respect of goods) the
repair of the goods or the supply of replacement goods and (in respect of services) the supplying of the services again;
(e) any liability on our part for any loss or damage suffered by you will be reduced to the extent that you have caused or contributed to the loss or damage; and
(f) any liability on our part will not in any event exceed the total dollar amount of the particular goods and/or services supplied by us to you.
21. Please choose products (whether goods or services) carefully as any refund or exchange will be limited to rights expressly granted by law. Original proof of purchase will be required for any refund or exchange.